We meet on Sundays at 10:30am and 6pm at Saint Cecilia’s School, Sutherland Grove. Southfields, SW18 5JR. Our services are pretty informal and everyone is welcome.
What to Expect
Morning Service – 10:30am
- Free tea and coffee is served at 10:00am and 12:00pm in the Hall.
- The service begins with worship which lasts for about half an hour and the words to the songs will be displayed on the screens. During worship you can take the Lord’s Supper from one of the stations around the room. At the end of worship baskets will be passed round to collect the offering and Connect Cards.
- Following worship there will be a short break and doughnuts will be served.
- Then there will be a talk from the Bible for about half an hour. After this there is an opportunity to receive prayer and if you are in need in any way we’d love to pray for you.
- Registration for Vineyard Kids [0-11’s] and Youth [12-14‘s] takes place from 10:15am. There is also space for parents with young babies.
Evening Service – 6pm
- Free tea & coffee from 5:40pm in the Hall. The service is identical to the morning service but without children’s work. After the service we head off to the Old Garage Pub in Southfields.